Buy Saris Online




"The psychological survives, nourishes and flourishes on the past. The existential is of the now." ~ Sadhguru"

Links

Business Directory
Health Practitioners
Holistic Bodywork Manuals
Humour
Learn Massage
New Zealand Gift Ideas
Shopping
Travel

travel
The Travel Guide

Want Your Own Internet Business?
Now's your chance.
Buy a popular domain name or a going business
Click here

What is Life?

We know we are alive, but:

Street musician in Havana

Why are we alive and what is life? There was once a time when parents told their children a trivial lie about where they came from and yet today more enlightened parents will tell their children that they were created in their mothers belly.

While this physical aspect of creation happened in that place,

Continue reading What is Life?

Modern Evolution

A short journey through history and the cost of looking outwards

Gaia as the world tree by Alex GreyThe tree of life giving life but being destroyed bybhuman activities

For the majority of people life is simply about survival and has evolved around the working man and a wife who stayed at home and raised kids while another group capitalised on

Continue reading Modern Evolution

The Cancer of the World

A rising anxiety

Most of us have sufficient common sense to be comfortable with the basic facts of life and not be too bothered by them. We understand the basic process of birth and living in a society where we must work and pay taxes.

Cancers are an imbalance within the environment of a particular individual where normal cell growth mutates. In terms of history,

Continue reading The Cancer of the World

Holistic Body Work

Encompassing what is is to be human

Holistic bodywork is a style of massage that addresses the wholeness of a person including the completeness of their bodies. In practice it is little different from what may be referred to as Swedish massage, however it is typically a full body massage.

It can be a massage with or without oils, but above all the therapist to

Continue reading Holistic Body Work

Massage; Body and Mind

The magic of touch

Massage is a global industry and one of the most effective treatments for muscular aches and pains, but what is less known is that massage is also helpful in relieving many other health problems including mental and emotional stress.

Physical stress relief

It’s well known that getting out of your head and into your body releases stress and refreshes the spirit.

Continue reading Massage; Body and Mind

What makes us sick?

The modern epidemic

A Tumblr image

Colds, fevers and other biological assaults on our bodies are common as are cancers, heart disease and other factors. But by the time the symptoms of diseases appear, the disease is normally well-established.

Biological assaults happen because our immune systems are weak, this includes the common cold, flu and a host of infectious diseases. We

Continue reading What makes us sick?

Medical Systems

The background of medical systems

It’s impossible to prevent all suffering and there are two sides to the problem. About 70% of all suffering including all our health problems begins within our own minds. The remaining 30% are caused by biological factors, pathogens and injuries that have always plagued our existence.

Because it was recognised by our distant ancestors that joy, a state of good

Continue reading Medical Systems

Cumulative Trauma Injuries

Stress Disorders

Referred to as Occupational Over Use (OOS), Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).

The painful symptoms of OOS, RSI and CTS are most common in the hands, arms and shoulders, and to some extent the upper back and neck. These conditions or syndromes have been the focus of much attention in recent decades due to suggestions that they are

Continue reading Cumulative Trauma Injuries

What Is New Age?

An age old phenomenon

You have likely heard the expression “new age”. But really its nothing new other than that many individuals are seeking to understand their world and become happier citizens. Every generation does this, children set out to become ‘better’ than their parents yet fall back into suffering the trials of life.

New Age Is

New Age is about taking conscious responsibility for

Continue reading What Is New Age?

Being Human

What is it about being human?

The dance of life

This is something that people have philosophised about since the beginning of time and it is our failure to understand ourselves that causes our suffering. If we look at ourselves in evolutionary context, our similarity to the animals and dependence on our environment, there are few differences.

The only thing that sets us apart

Continue reading Being Human